BTS Membership Cancellation Policy
- Once signed up to the British Trauma Society, subsequent membership will automatically be debited from the account details provided on an annual basis.
- You may cancel you direct debit and membership at any time by emailing us (email@example.com) or through your bank directly.
- Cancellation requests after monies have been paid must be via email and will be processed in full minus a £25 administration charge in order process the refund. This £25 fee is to account for the processing fee through our payment provider as well as the time taken to process the refund.
- When requesting a refund via email, please provide you name, sort code, and account number for the bank account you wish the refund to be issued to.
Our membership team will be more than happy to assist you with any of your queries relating to the above (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cancellation of place on ASM, conferences or courses run by BTS: Please contact the Exec/Education/Conference teams directly via email
- If cancelled up to 4 weeks before event: 100% refund
- If cancelled up to 2 weeks before event: 50% refund
- If cancelled after 2 weeks before event: No refund